Flux-cored wire equipment is a combination of several machines designed for the production of flux cored wires of various diameters and designs. Its product, flux cored wire, serves as a filler metal and electrode in diverse fields like pressure vessel, ship building, military building, and heavy equipment manufacturing. Wanyi flux core wire machinery is designed to be highly automatic, easy operated, and stable. It boasts an annual production capacity of 2000t-10000t.
Steel Coil Slitting Unit
The strip cutting unit is composed of 3 parts: steel coil unwinding machine, coil slitting machine, and coil winding machine. With a speed tracking unit, it will decelerate to the allowable range automatically when the slitting speed exceeds the limit.
1. Max slitting width: Bmax=16mm
2. Slitting thickness: δ=0.6-1.0mm (different tools for different thickness)
3. Max slitting number: Nmax=15 strips
4. Max slitting: Vmax=60m/min
5. Cutter outer diameter: φ200mm
6. Max weight of unwinding: 1000㎏
7. Coil inner diameter: φ500mm
8. Material receiving plate outer diameter: φ1000mm
Steel Strip Winding Unit
Steel strip winding unit is comprised of steel strip unwinding machine, tension system, and strip winding machine. The unwinding machine employs double-ended screw to arrange steel strip at an interval of 3-5mm. The winding unit decelerates gradually when a strip is going to finish and places the strip between unwinding machine and tension frame.
a. Unwinding Machine Parameters
Working manner: 5.5KW inverter motor; balanced tension frame; consistent winding and unwinding speed; double pneumatic brake
Max strip diameter: ∮1600
Steel strip tightening: pneumatically; range: φ380-φ420mm
b. Winding Machine Parameters
Wire winding wheel dimension: φ800mm×φ450mm×500mm/according to clients' drawings
Max linear velocity: 8m/s
Tightening: pneumatically by double cylinder
Strip arrangement: double-ended screw
Braking: double pneumatic lever brake
Motor: 15kw inverter motor
Rough Wire Drawing Unit
Rough wire drawing unit comprises unwinding machine (automatic/manual mode), tension system, roll forming machine, servo powder feeding system, straight-line wire drawing machine, and electric control system.
1. The unwinding process is done automatically with the inverter motor. Speed of the unwinding machine and roll forming machine is consistent, enabling a stable wire tension.
2. An oil coating device is set to apply oil to back side of steel strips so the strip is lubricated and less burrs will generate. Oil drip rate is adjusted by peristaltic pump.
3. Strip feeding system: steel strip moves along an S-shaped track. It won't slip easily due to the large contact area between the strip and guide roller. Speed measuring device is applied in this system.
4. Speed measuring system: moving speed of steel strip can be reckoned accurately from the speed of guide roller precisely tested by encoder. Then the result will be feedback to the servo powder feeding device for a more accurate control.
5. Forming roll: the steel strips are rolled into U shape by 3 vertical driving rolls and 3 horizontal rolls, and then are filled with powder.
6. Powder feeding device: 3-stage feeding hopper; servo motor drive; groove channel with positioning rollers on 2 ends is mounted to prevent the strips from vibrating; an alarming device is set in case the powder runs out; powder hopper is made of stainless steel to eliminate the potential influence of magnetism.
7. After the powder is fed, the steel strip will be rolled into O shaped by 3 horizontal rolls and 3 vertical rolls.
8. Reducing diameter of the semi-finished steel wires which have been rolled into O-shape by 2 pairs of vertical and horizontal rolls. To avoid burrs or any damages, horizontal and vertical rolls are arranged at a certain interval. Wire reducing process will be done repeatedly until the required dimension is met.
9. Rolls are adjusted according to the scale. Horizontal rolls are adjustable relatively.
10. Drawing machine employs 1/2 class narrow V-belt for stable transmission and low noise
|Steel strip||Mild steel, SPCC-SD||Notes|
|Specification (mm)||12*0.8; 14*0.9||width*thickness|
|Specification of finished strip (mm)||Φ2.25-Φ2.9|
|Feeding speed (m/min)||100 (max)|
|Roll dimension (mm)||Φ160, Φ70|
|Powder feeding||servo powder feeding with belt||with speed feedback system|
|Wire unwinding wheel diameter (mm)||φ800 (upon clients' request)|
|Wire winding wheel diameter (mm)||Φ630 (upon clients' request)|
|Speed control||frequency control, PLC control|
|Testing system||automatic photoelectric test||alarm when powder runs out|
Straight-Line Wire Drawing Unit
This unit features advance structure, convenient operation, high automation, and good product quality.
|Specification||Drawing times||Max feeding size (mm)||Min size of finished wire (mm)||Max speed (m/s)||Motor power (kw)|
|Speed control||Control system||Reel||Mold chase||Turning device||Unwinding manner||Winding manner|
|Frequency control||PLC control||material: ZG270-500; surface coating: WC; surface hardness: >HRC60; finish: 1.6Ra; slit-type water cooling; service life: >2 years||indirect water cooling; lubricated powder cavity; built-in mixing device; adjustable direction; optional rotary mold case||pneumatic anti-tension turning; constant and adjustable tension; angular displacement non-contact sensor||double-cone no-shaft wheel; automatic damping unwinding||frequency control constant tension; rod cable device for arranging strip|
Precision Layer Winding Unit
The precision layer winding unit can be customized for clients' specific requirements. Wire arrangement is available for unwinding machine
Power supply: 37kw AC motor for unwinding machine; 5.5kw AC motor for winding machine