Copper Plating Line
Equipment for wire copper plating is used for coating welding wires used in the manufacture of metal products. This line is a sequence of baths, solutions, and chemicals.
φ630 wire unwinding machine – wire feeding – mechanical degreasing – electrolysis – rough alkaline cleaning – electrolysis – fine alkaline washing – hot water cleaning – neutralizing – electrolytic pickling – cold water washing – activation and pickling – copper plating – cold water washing – neutralizing – hot water drying – steering wheel –φ300 polishing and drawing – φ630 wire winding machine
HD-4 Gas Shielded Wire Copper Plating Line
1. 630 wire unwinding machine allows for a constant tension control, which makes it easy for workers to operate, and stops the operation immediately when there is a broken wire
2. 300 traction unit employs AC variable frequency speed control. The power is 5.5kw. Mold box: direct water-cooled; lubrication: concentrated oil supply, lubricated by group
3. 630 wire winding machine adopts constant tension and variable frequency control. The power is 4kw. Welding wires are arranged pneumatically
4. Degreasing bath comes in steel body and upper and lower groove structure. Inner the bath, there are several units of wire fixing racks; 40mm-thick insulation layer and PVC board is available; high-pressure water spray is realized by in-line pumps
5. The alkaline washing bath adopts upper and lower groove structure. The upper groove is covered by stainless steel sheet, PP liner, and steel plates, with the negative and positive plates placed alternatively. 40mm-thick insulation layer and PVC board is available; solution circulation is powered by axial flow pump to prevent liquid leakage; each alkaline washing bath is equipped with a set of 500A-12V rectifier.
6. The bath for hot water washing adopts upper and lower steel groove structure, both the 2 grooves are covered by stainless steel plates; 40mm-thick insulation layer and PVC board is available; solution circulation is powered by axial flow pump
7. The neutralizing bath is structured by PVC board; solution circulation is powered by axial flow pump
8. Electrolytic pickling bath employs white PVC board and upper and lower groove structure. The upper groove is equipped with lead-antimony plates, with the positive and negative plates placed alternatively. Solution circulation is powered by axial flow pump. It adopts a set of 500A-12V rectifier.
9. The bath structure for cold water washing, activation, picking, and copper plating is the same as that of the neutralizing bath. Copper plating bath is additionally equipped with a set of filter pump.
10. Hot water washing (after neutralizing) adopts 20mm-thick PP board, and upper and lower groove structure; both the upper and lower grooves are covered by stainless steel plates; 40X40 steel frame and corrosion-resistant PP board is adopted for the bath; Solution circulation is powered by axial flow pump
11. The drying process employs steel cabinet and 100mm-thick insulation layer. Temperature is controlled electrically. Hot air circulation is realized by blower, with the air direction reverse to the direction of pipeline arrangement.
12. Temperatures of all of the baths are shown by indicators. The copper plating bath is heated electrically, and others are by steam.
13. Blowing devices powered by ring blower are set between baths to prevent the liquid from spilling out and mixing; compressed air blowing is adopted for copper plating and hot water washing for better blowing result
14. The whole production line is controlled by PLC system; the unwinding, drawing, polishing, and winding operation of each wire is controlled by a single unit, ensuring that each wire is controllable individually
15. Φ250 mist collector is available above the acid and alkali washing baths to neutralize and exhaust the gas out of the room, ensuring no pollution is generated during the whole production.